- Stop making weight loss your goal. Stop eliminating carbs and fat. Stop the fad diets and ridiculous workout routines.
- Make living a healthier life the goal. Living healthy does not mean depriving yourself or going to the gym several times a day working out until you drop. It's about eating real, whole foods that nourish you and make you feel happy and healthy and it's about incorporating a realistic amount of physical activity into your daily life.
- Set realistic goals for yourself. Do not vow to workout every day. It's not going to happen so don't set yourself up to fail.
- Think about how this goal will benefit you and create an action plan to accomplish this goal.
- I will do yoga at least once per week. Doing yoga will help me stay calm and grounded. To achieve this goal I have downloaded several (almost 100!!) video podcasts to i Tunes. I will no longer be able to use time or money as an excuse.
- I will do a 1/2 marathon in April. Running this marathon will not only help me get in shape, it will confirm, in my mind, that I am a runner. To achieve this I will run 2-3 times per week following a 1/2 marathon training schedule that I have downloaded.
- I will cook more nutritious meals for myself. Cooking will definitely save $ and help me to become healthier. I have already found a ton of new recipes from Vegetarian Times (I want to incorporate more veggies into my diet as well) and I have made a shopping list.
As a New Year's gift to you I am offering 50% off my 4-month program. Your 4 month program includes:
- Two, one-hour sessions per month
- Group seminars and classes
- Email support between sessions
- Handouts and other materials
- A monthly newsletter
Offer expires January 15, 2010