Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year



As we end the year, many of us are eager to erase 2009 from our memories. We are focused on all of the things we failed to accomplish and all of the things we will accomplish next year. Instead of focusing on our failures let us focus on what we did do this year.

Here are some of my accomplishments from 2009:
  • I started doing volunteer work with NY Cares.
  • I graduated from IIN as a certified holistic health counselor.
  • I ate kale, quinoa and bunch of other foods that I have never tried before.
  • I am cooking more than I ever have.
  • I eat less junk and processed foods.
  • I eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains.
  • I am able to identify my trigger foods.
  • I know that working out is not an option for me. It not only helps me stay in shape but it calms me like nothing else does.
  • I learned that I need sleep to not only function but to make better decisions about my health and well being.
  • I learned to give up some of my obsession surrounding food and weight loss.
I would like to wish everyone a healthy and happy new year. Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment