Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 4

My day was so-so. I went to bed a little later than I should have and got up late. I managed to eat breakfast at home and get to work on-time but I was rushed and felt a little "off" all day.

Sleep:
Went too bed too late.
Food:
Had to hit the vending machine this afternoon b/c I was STARVING! My vending machine choice...animal crackers. Animal crackers are low in fat and calories but high in processed stuff. In my mind it was a better choice than M&Ms. Tomorrow I am going to try to eat more at lunch and see how that works.
Workout:
I was tired today and did not want to go to the gym but I did. When I feel lazy I usually do the bike. I did 30 minutes on random hill program with 10 resistance. Woo hoo!!
Self-Care:
I went to acupuncture after work. I started going about a year ago to help with sleep and now I go monthly for a tune-up.
I also managed to go to Whole Foods and leave without 1 bakery item. For those who know me, this is a HUGE deal. I always pick up 1 or 2 or 5 (not proud of the 5) items from the bakery. Not only did I leave empty handed but I didn't even browse. I had no desire. This could be due to my relaxed state after acupuncture or maybe these last 4 days without the junk has started to diminish my cravings for sweets. Whatever the reason, I am happy!!

Be Well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment