Sunday, December 27, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 30

Here it is, Day 30 of my GMST Challenge. So, how did I do?

Sleep:
I need more sleep! I need to pick a time to turn everything off and get into bed; no exceptions. When I am well rested I have the energy to workout and take care of myself. I was not able to reduce the use of the snooze button. I will tackle this once my bedtime is set.
Food:
I have reduced the amount of fast food, junk food and eating out. I plan to try more recipes, cook more and reduce the organic frozen meals that I eat when I don't feel like cooking. I need to remind myself that cooking will nourish me more than a frozen meal will (even if it is organic).
Workout:
I worked out 18 out of 30 days. I would have liked to see more workout days however, 18 is not too bad. I will continue my workouts and will be adding a whole lot of running into my schedule. (I still plan to run the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in April). I started going to yoga on Sunday mornings.
Self Care:
I volunteer, I go to yoga, I workout, I am running again, I have reduced foods that do not nourish me, I go to acupuncture and I am working towards improving my sleep.

Overall, I feel good, more in control and more together. My skin is a little clearer and has a glow. My pants feel a little lighter and my head feels a lot clearer. I can see a little muscle tone coming back to my legs and abs. I learned that I need sleep in order to take care of myself. I feel like my shit is a little more together and that was my goal.

I'll be back in January with another challenge for myself as well as some New Year's Resolutions. Until then, Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment