Just made this yummy recipe I found on www.mealsmatter.org. Give it a try!
• 4 oz Whole wheat capellini or angel hair pasta
• 3 oz Dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
• 8 oz Chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1/8 tsp Salt
• 3 cloves Garlic, minced
• 1/4-1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
• 1/4 c Sliced fresh basil
• 1/2 c Pine nuts, toasted
1. Prepare pasta per package directions without adding salt. Meanwhile, soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes or until soft. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of water, and chop.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat while pasta cooks. Season chicken with salt. Add chicken, garlic, and red-pepper flakes to skillet. Cook, stirring, until garlic turns golden, 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and reserved water and cook 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is completely cooked.
3. Drain pasta, add to skillet, and toss. Add basil and toss. Divide pasta equally among 4 bowls and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of pine nuts. Top with more basil, if desired.