Monday, December 14, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 17

Ok, Day 17 feels so much better than Day 15 & 16. My body needed rest, relaxation and a whole lot of nothing and that's exactly what I gave it.

Sleep:
I went to bed early and got up early. I was able to enjoy my oatmeal and coffee and did not feel rushed this morning. I even had time to run an errand before work! I like this going to bed early thing :)
Food:
Other than some random candy nibbling in the office, today was a good day.
Workout:
I wasn't able to go to the gym during my lunch hour like I normally do so I went for a jog/walk when I got home. I did 2.76 miles. 
Self Care:
I am going to read tonight instead of vegging out in front of the TV. I love to read and do not allow enough time for it in my day.

Until tomorrow...Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment