Thursday, December 3, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 6

6 days down!!!

Sleep:
Went to bed earlier than Tuesday night but not early enough. 
Food:
I had to buy breakfast b/c I got up too late this morning. I had eggs w/cheese on whole wheat toast. I thought about a muffin but decided eggs would be better. The rest of the day was good.
Workout:
Today was a day of REST!!! It's important to schedule in some down time or you may burn out.
Self Care:
Gave myself a day off from the workout and my eating was decent.

Tomorrow is Day 7!!! I am thinking about working in a treat...maybe a cookie or something. To deprive myself will eventually cause a binge. Planning in an occasional treat is necessary for me as long as it really is occasional and of a reasonable portion. I'll let you all know what I end up getting. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment