Saturday, December 5, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 7&8

Happy Saturday everyone! It's Day 8 and I'm feelin great!!

Sleep:
I need to work on getting to bed earlier. If I don't, I am worn out by the end of the week. When this happens I am more likely to eat unhealthy foods and ditch the workouts.
Food:
I let myself indulge in a piece of flour-less chocolate cake last night. Whole Foods sells it by the slice so I didn't have to buy an entire cake (which would be dangerous!). It was yummy and totally worth the splurge.

In the past 7 days I have not had any fast food and only ate outside of the home once for breakfast (Day 6). 
Workout:
Day 7: I went to the gym and did weights for about 40 minutes. I feel a little sore today which feels great!       
Day 8: Most Saturdays I walk with disabled people in Central Park. Today however, it's cold and rainy. Rather than going back to bed, which was tempting, I got up and did a Tae Bo and Pilates video. My abs are tired!!
Self Care:
I worked out 6 out of 8 days...even when I didn't feel like it!

Since it's cold and rainy I am going to stay indoors and tackle my to-do list. I need to purge, organize, clean and get my Christmas cards ready to send out. Crossing things off my to-do list always gives me a sense of accomplishment.

How do you feel about your to-do list?

Until tomorrow...BeWell!

No comments:

Post a Comment