Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 18&19

It's been an interesting week. Here's what is going on with me.

Sleep:
I have been turning everything off by 10 and getting into bed. I usually spend a little time reading before I turn off the lights. I find that reading before bed time helps me unwind and sleep better.
Food:
Random! We had lunch catered the last 2 days and I definitely found myself eating things I wouldn't normally eat.
Day 18: I had Dinosaur BBQ yesterday. It was fan-freakin-tastic!! I think I ate more meat yesterday than I have in the last 6 months.
Day 19: Another great meal for lunch. This time is was pasta, green beans and some kind of chicken.
Workout:
Day 18: Rest
Day 19: I didn't have a lot of time today but didn't want to skip another day. I did 100 jumping jacks, 3-40 sec. planks and 60 push-ups. I wish I had the time to do more but I did something and that is what counts.
Self Care:
I need some serious self-care. A mani, pedi, a movie...I need something as I don't feel myself this week.I am not sure I will have time before I travel to FL next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment