Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GMST Challenge-Day 24-26

Made it to FL! Now for my stats...

Sleep:
Day 24-25: Not good at all. I only had 3 hours of sleep Day 24 b/c my flight was at 6AM the next day and I was up late getting ready. Needless to say, I was exhausted Day 25 and extremely cranky. I ended the day with a killer migraine-like headache. I will do better now that I am on vacation.
Day 26: I felt well rested.
Food:
Day 24: What a crazy day. I was so busy at work and I had to do a million things to get ready for my trip. With all of this craziness I did manage to eat very healthy. Again, I had a TON of veggies (kale twice in one day!). Trying to use up all of my food before I left town worked out to my advantage.
Day 25: Since this was a travel day I came prepared. I had a Lara Bar and an apple with me to hold me over until I arrived in Florida. These came in handy with all the delays that came up.
Day 26: Mom and I started out the day with breakfast at Let's Nosh. I had challah french toast and it was fabulous. I would definitely go back to this place. Lunch was at La Nopalera with a friend from high school. I had beans, rice and part of a chicken quesadilla. The food was delicious and so cheap. Another place I would visit again. Dinner was pasta at home with Mom.
Workout:
Day 24-25: No time.
Day 26: I did 3 sets of 12 lunges per leg, 3 planks (2 @ 45 seconds and 1 @ 35) and some hamstring exercises. For cardio I jogged/walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
Self Care:
Day 25: I brought food with me and was not subjected to unhealthy airport food.
Day 26: I dragged my Mom to Whole Foods and we stocked up on veggies. My mom is not a big veggie eater and neither are my brothers. I am going to try out a few recipes on them while I am here and hopefully convert them. I'll let you all know how it goes. 

Until tomorrow...Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment